Interconnecting USB devices

Hi there, I would like to connect two slave USB devices together to share information. The GM862-GPS

and the VM110

The GM862-GPS is a GPRS communicator with TCP/IP stack on board, and a Python script interpreter. The VM110 is an interface experiment board. It can read digital input and send digital output. Effectively it can be used to control and receive feedback on circuits and what not.

In a nutshell, I would like to have the GM862-GPS control the VM110, i.e send it commands and receive information/feedback.

This is where I need some advice, the GM862-GPS doesn't have any USB host support, however it can act as a USB slave device. So what will I require to have these devices interconnect? I'm assuming some sort of PIC and a USB host chip? Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Reply to
louisk2