I need a box

G'day, I've designed a product which fits into an enclosure from Altronics and my customer has just ordered 6 more. Problem is that Altronics don't have any stock of the enclosure and won't have for another 8 weeks...I need them them now:-

Reply to
Herbie

"Herbie"

Reply to
Phil Allison

Reply to
David L. Jones

Try this one:

Not clear lid, but same size, maybe same manufacturer?, and they are in stock. They have an ABS version too, but no stock.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

If you are in WA Atkins Carlyle Electronics Components used to carry most Altronics stuff but now they are part of Alesco I'm not sure of the exist as electronic component suppliers or not.

--
Regards
Blue

Remove ZX from email address to reply directly.
Reply to
aussiblu

Oops Atkins Carlyle/Alesco sold most of their automotive supplier and similar bits to Wesfarmers and are now called Blackwoods. Looks like the Electronic Components outlets may have vanished all together.

--
Regards
Blue

Remove ZX from email address to reply directly.
Reply to
aussiblu

But Blackwoods may have them try searching on enclosures at

Regards
Blue

Remove ZX from email address to reply directly.
Reply to
aussiblu

Jaycar

have similar boxes with clear lids - probably the same brand.

Reply to
Rex Handly