how to killfile turdcad

hi all, how do you killfile turdcad.i am sick of seeing this crap. cheers joe

Reply to
valiumboy

If your using outlook just pick his message and message menu -> block sender.

Reply to
DAC

Untill the next email address change :)

Mitch...

Reply to
Mitchell

Killed him a while back, and can't remember the last time I was unfortunate enough to come across a post by him... Doesn't change it very often by the looks of things ;)

-mark

Reply to
mark jb

any decent email program will allow you to filter on "Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud" either in the sender string, or the body of the message.

If users stopped responding, he would stop sending. Same principle as spam.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

Micro,TTL,USB to 1.5" color LCD http://www.dontronics.com/micro-lcd.html
USB,RS232 or TTL to VGA Monitor http://www.dontronics.com/micro-vga.html
World's smallest USB 2 TTL Conv http://www.dontronics.com/micro-usb.html
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Simply ingore him. If noone will get into discussion with him, hopefully he will get bored eventually.

Rudolf

Reply to
Rudolf

I think he's too thick to know how to change it.... lmao....

Reply to
Allan