Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Michael C
February 25, 2006, 6:16 am
rate this thread
I have an analog camera that outputs a PAL signal. I'm capturing frames from
the camera using a capture card which is all working well. The problem I
have is getting a flash timed to the frame of the camera. Is there a way to
get some sort of sync signal from the camera and use that to trigger the
flash? What I was thinking was the PC could tell the flash to arm itself
through USB or serial and the flash could then be triggered by the sync
signal. I can do the serial or usb part and make a circuit but am not sure
how to get the signal from the camera.
Thanks for any replies,
- » Replacement help needed for BDX54C pnp darlington transistor
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair