Hisense & Haier freezers

I'm in the market for a new chest freezer, I notice that there seems to be less brands and models around these days compared to about 10 years ago.

The two cheapest brands nowadays seems to be Hisense & Haier - these are new to me and I know nothing about their reputation. Does anyone know much about these two brands, how do they compare to F&P and Westinghouse in terms of quality and reliability?

Thanks.

Reply to
Jeßus

Crap and crap

Reply to
Art Vanderlay

**I've owned an upright F&P for more than a decade. It has been utterly reliable. Based on the quality of the F&P fgreezer, I purchased a F&P refrigerator about 2 years ago. I am also pleased with that purchase.
--
Trevor Wilson www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to

Seems to be the case...

Reply to
Jeßus

I also had an F&P chest freezer, bought about 12 years ago. Had no problems with it and it didn't seem particularly power hungry. The interior light was always handy. I sold it once I moved interstate as at that time it wasn't required any longer. But of course, companies can and do change the quality of their products quite suddenly these days, so who knows whether the new F&Ps are as good as the older ones.

Reply to
Jeßus