Free Broadband in Oz at last

Good to see that us poor people are getting a go at last - free broadband in most areas of Aust - sign up asap at..

David - just spreading the word

Reply to
quietguy

The eDunny, excellent. Next we will have in-cubicle entertainment systems.

Reply to
swanny

I think you'll find performance will bog down rather quickly, eventually turning to shit....

Andy

Reply to
Andy

The shittiest thing about it is you need to use the Google Toolbar! :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

You're 3 days too late, dipshit.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

Flushing the buffer, a quick memory dump and wiping all floppy media seems to help.

Honest, I caught the vius from the dunny seat...........

Reply to
Robbo

"quietguy" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@REMOVE-TO-REPLYconfidential-counselling.com...

And everyone thought "Brown out" referred to the power grid :-)

TT

PS April Fool's is over ;-)

Reply to
TT

Dave and everyone else knows it's no longer April Fool's Day, but that doesn't make it any less funny. :-)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Hilarious 3 days ago but only mildly amusing today :-) The website is very done and I give the designer full points - looks very real.

I just wonder how much of a sense humour Google will actually have?

TT

Reply to
TT

Somewhere on the Google website they give you a run-through of their headquarters. It's the kind of place some people would kill to work at. Pets are welcomed, food is available everywhere, etc etc, I reckon they'd have a great sense of humour under those conditions. Have a look at

as an example.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

"Bob Parker" wrote in message news:4613b251$0$14994$ snipped-for-privacy@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... : On 4/04/2007 23:58 TT wrote: : >

: > I just wonder how much of a sense humour Google will : > actually have? : >

: > TT : : Somewhere on the Google website they give you a run-through of their : headquarters. It's the kind of place some people would kill to work at. : Pets are welcomed, food is available everywhere, etc etc, : I reckon they'd have a great sense of humour under those conditions. : Have a look at

as an : example. : : Bob

Ahhhhhh..... that explains a lot :-))

TT

Reply to