Foxtel IQ2

Even I have proven woddles wrong quite easily not much to crow about though

Reply to
atec 7 7

Roddly Doddly gets very upset when anyone does that.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

To the point where he seems to have shoved me in the "to hard" basket.

Reply to
atec 7 7

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind Alan Rutlidge desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

No surprise that it got the bums rush, right out the door onto its lard arse.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Nah, he leaves you alone, Bazza ArseTec, 'cause you're in the "too easy" basket.

--
Dyna

All rights reserved. All wrongs avenged.
Reply to
Dyna Soar

"Dyna Soar" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

easy"

ROFLMFAO!!!!

And this from Raymond aka Dynasorearse!!!

Geez, I thought you would have died by now.

Oh well.....maybe soon. Isn't Colleen (your long sufferring wife) sick of you being at home all the time now??

Give her my love, will you.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

"As viscous as motor oil swirled in a swamp, redolent of burnt bell
peppers nested in by incontinent mice and a finish reminiscent of the
dregs of a stale can of Coca-Cola that someone has been using as an
ashtray. Not a bad drink, though."
Excerpt from "The Moose Turd Wine Tasting" by T. A. Nonymous
Reply to
PeterL

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind Alan Rutlidge desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

No surprise that it got the bums rush, right out the door onto its lard arse.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Now I know Roddles is really a BOT. How the f*ck can I cower behind myself - LOL

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Some gutless f****it desperately cowering behind Alan Rutlidge desperately attempted to bullshit and lie its way out of its predicament and fooled absolutely no one at all, as always.

No surprise that it got the bums rush, right out the door onto its lard arse.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Reply to
StreamHak