Figure 8 wired rated to 40A?

You are right, please ignore previous post, unless you can get stranded wire.

Reply to
kreed

,
"

Wayne,

Did you eventually receive my email?

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Hi Andy, Yep - I got the email, many thanks. Have replied, which will explain the delay :)

I'm also having ongoing broadband issues here which is becoming a real pain. I should be relocating to my permanent abode in about a month so in the meantime I just have to persevere with the problems (a simple lack of adequate bandwidth, so the ISP won't do anything about it due to the $$$, obviously).

Reply to
=?UTF-8?B?SmXDn3Vz?=

Yep, see previous reply, many thanks!

Reply to
=?UTF-8?B?SmXDn3Vz?=

You mean to tell us, Your coming inside for the winter.. Park benches are just not what they were. Sorry M8, but we can't let a chance go bye, can we.. like you would let it go NOT. As for your broadband connection, have a look at TPG , You won't go wrong. bassett

Reply to
bassett

Too many syringes these days.

?

I may be limited to Satellite broadband by the looks of things at the new property, so TPG might be out of the equation, thanks.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

There's a few people up this way using "wirefree"

There connecting to transmitters on Mount Mooble, [ between Dorrigo and Coffs harbour ] and I haven't heard a bad report yet. I didn't go that way but waited for ADSL to be connected, to our small exchange, which it did about 3 months later, but very few people have transferred over. Just try and keep away from the Big Puddle service which is crap. According to reports. bassett

Reply to
bassett