polarazation's figure

Forms of polarization ::: Are these forms can be displayed by your Oscilloscope The shapes as a straight line. And spherical ellipse.

Reply to
muhaned.2012

Phil Hobbs

-- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics

160 North State Road #203 Briarcliff Manor NY 10510 845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net

Phil Hobbs

we can be considered the Lissajous curve represent polarized curve or figures !!!!! how

Reply to
muhaned.2012

Interesting. I was going to criticize you for using "polarization's" instead of "Lissajous", but I realized before I got really rude that (a) you don't seem to be a native English speaker, and (b), Lissajous patterns could be reasonably described as "polarization".

So now I'm curious, if you don't mind me asking: in your native tongue, are these figures called "polarization figures", using the same word that we use for polarization of light? And, if so, what's your native tongue?

Thanks.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

I'm not sure what you're trying to state (or ask).

Polarization is a quality of electromagnetic radiation; I do not know of a usage of the word in electrical engineering English that makes sense in the context of circuits. So "representing polarized curve on an oscilloscope" doesn't mean much.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

Oscilloscope

And for completeness in case the OP's question was about polarisation the simplest way to look at that is in terms of the Stokes parameters. I,Q,U,V

Basically unless your oscilloscope can represent spirals you can't really display circularly polarised light on one.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Oscilloscope

I admire your ability to decipher his posts!

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs