EPROM burner / Eraser

Hi,

I am wanting to start doing some eprom burning / erasing and was wondering where I can get myself some cheap equipment to do this I am located in Melbourne so around this area would be ideal. The eprom in question I want to work with is a 27c256.

Cheers,

Adam.

Reply to
Adam

Get an EEPROM so you don't need an eraser.

As for the programmer, would be hard to beat this price:

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones