Data Books: give away

Hi, am having a big clean up.

Next to go is a pile of Data Books. The usual culprits; National Semi, Motorola, Analog Devices, Linear Tech, Micro Tech, Harris, etc.

Lots of good app-notes and circuits in this lot. I've already weeded out the rubbish.

See pix at

Free, but you get to pay road freight from Traralgon, Vic. Sorry, I don't know freight cost, would have to pack first.

It'll be sad if they have to go in the bin.

Thanks ............ Zim

Reply to
Graeme Zimmer