Semiconductor Data Books

I am interested in acquiring any new or used hard copy semiconductor manufacturer's data books from 1970 - 1990 (all products, original printing) for use in my company's Resource Library. I would be happy to pay for shipping and a reasonable per-book fee, if required.

Please let me know if you have any data books available. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Reply to
icmicroanalysis