Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?

"Rob"
** That's easy - steal one.
........... Phil
Reply to
Phil Allison

Where can I find the cheapest standard set top box somewhere in Melbourne -
regards
Reply to
Rob
im not a thief but im cheap
Reply to
Rob
eBay. You don't even have to leave your chair.
Dave :)
Reply to
David L. Jones
I seem to recall some major chain advertising one for $99. It might've been either harvey norman or Rick Harts(do you have them over east?)
Hope this is cheap enough for you. I think $99 is the new low price for them at the moment.
--
Wing Wong.
kk