Cheapest set-top box in Melbourne?

"Rob"

** That's easy - steal one.

........... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Where can I find the cheapest standard set top box somewhere in Melbourne - regards

Reply to
Rob

im not a thief but im cheap

Reply to
Rob

eBay. You don't even have to leave your chair.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

I seem to recall some major chain advertising one for $99. It might've been either harvey norman or Rick Harts(do you have them over east?)

Hope this is cheap enough for you. I think $99 is the new low price for them at the moment.

--

Wing Wong.
kk

Melbourne -

Safeway (and Big W) had some for $69 new. Not sure what their normal price is. Coles seem to have them for $89 whenever I visit. JB HiFi have some for $99.

How they compare is another matter.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T