set top box STB442 STi7109

I am using a set top box board : STB442 based on STi7109 chip. I use STAP (drivers provided by ST) with STlinux kernell. I have some problems with module (named mme_host) which must be inserted with arguments (insmo mme_host.ko transport0=). This operation causes th following error : insmod: error inserting '/home/bakhaled/modules/mme/mme_host.ko': - Operation not permitted I tried to insert the module without arguments (insmod mme_host.ko) an this was successful. But when I try to run a test program for video after inserting that mme module without arguments, the system crash down (don't execute console commands). Has any one experienced this type of problems? Have you any solutions ?

Reply to
bak