Anybody know a manufacture of this component???

I have been wrapping around my supplier circle and no one of them can tell me where to get these light bulbs.

Image of bulb

Specs of this item:

12V 50 mA - 70 mA 3 to 5 inch lead wires 3mm diameter

Ay info on a manufacturer part number for this would be helpful.

Thanks

Kirk

--
--------------------
KirKen Computer & Electronic Supplies Ltd.

http://www.kirken.ca/
Reply to
Kirk

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 18:04:36 -0400, "Kirk" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I don't know about a manufacturer, but here in Australia you can buy these from most hobbyist electronics shops.

eg

Otherwise you could try a VCR repair shop. 12V 60mA leaded lamps were used as cassette sensors in early VCRs, eg Akai VS series.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Grain of wheat bulb.

ehsjr

Look to be a pretty standard T1 lamp. Look at:

The extended leads were probably either custom done for the particular application, or manually attached.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

Piotr Piatek