Can't grizzle about this for 10 Bucks

Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au
Reply to
Trevor Wilson

3 digit LCD display?

You can get a similar 3.5 digit meter from Radio Parts for $6.95, without holster though.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Everyone sells sub $10 meters now, hardware stores, supermarkets, $2 shops etc. Altronics even gave them away for free at one stage.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

I thought the Portable Generator 850W at:

was an interesting one for when I really need to keep a PC running to an internet connection, but then, a complete power fail doesn't really happen here often enough to have another unused item sitting on a shelf gathering dust.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html

On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 09:15:19 +1100, "Trevor Wilson" put finger to keyboard and composed:

How about this one for $8:

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Actually, the casing looks identical to Jaycar's $10 DMM

Poxy

Of course, there is only a limited number of Chinese DMM manufacturers after all.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

You can find the kits going for $2 at some DSE. They are literally just 1 chip and a 2 or 3 resistors/caps and the big switch.

Reply to
MisterE