Altronics site down

Cant get it to work anyone else having this same problem ?

Reply to
kreed

I tried from here and it just timed out. Hopefully it's just a temporary problem. With DSE out of the kits business, we need all the alternatives we can get.

Reply to
Bob Parker

Yep, it's down, looks serious, although I'm sure it's just a temporary glitch in the matrix.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Yes, probably maintenance/upgrade time.

Reply to
Terryc

"David L. Jones" "kreed"

** More likely, Altronics' chief Jack O'Donell ( aka " the man who walks on water " ) has yet to rise on the third day.

No blasphemy intended ......

Reply to
Phil Allison

its working again :)