How to unlock IBM Sony Trinitron monitor keylock?

Hi, first of all Happy Easter to all.

I have an IBM P275 21" monitor that I used the DAS software on to adjust the brightness down with the G2 setting. Once I removed the connector, I found that the keylock for the display controls was enabled and I couldn't remove it. If I connected the DAS connector again I could make display adjustments ok.

I believe there is a sequence to disable the keylock, but I can't find it on Google.

Hoping someone may be able to shed some light so that I don't have to throw away a perfectly usable monitor.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Xygt

Reply to
xygt