AVR freaks forum down since Friday?

I cant access avrfreaks.net. Can anyone else see it or is it my connection? Thanks!

Reply to
BobG

Yep, it's dead

Reply to
Mad I.D.

been down for a little while, see thread on: alt.microcontrollers.8bit

Don...

-- Don McKenzie E-Mail Contact Page:

Micro,TTL,USB to 1.5" color LCD

USB,RS232 or TTL to VGA Monitor
World's smallest USB 2 TTL Conv

Don McKenzie

It'works now !! :)

Reply to
Mad I.D.

All I see is:

er parkert. Det eksisterer ikke noen hjemmeside for denne adressen.

Not a good sign...

Reply to
KenLem

dot net

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

me thinketh they may have forgotten to renew the host or domain.

Don...

-- Don McKenzie E-Mail Contact Page:

Micro,TTL,USB to 1.5" color LCD

USB,RS232 or TTL to VGA Monitor
World's smallest USB 2 TTL Conv

Don McKenzie

Yes it's now there, but it was always avrfreaks.net I was slipped a mickey with the .com bit. :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:               http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html