Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Advice on $1 colour TV's.
Re: Advice on $1 colour TV's.
You should have posted the model number and manufacture name. These sound
like a video monitor rather than a TV receiver. If this is the case, you
will need a tuner unit or cable box, and an audio amplifier with
compatibility to use it as a TV set/
We've slightly trimmed the long signature. Click to see the full one.
- » [ADV?] Auction of Aussie radio gear in Bendigo, Vic
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Are there any ST 32F417 / Cube IDE / STLINK / C developers on here?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Embedded Programming