8051 Developers Kit

For all Engineers

8051 Developers Kit

Please go to this link

mohammedzaki

I think I need to get my eyes checked...

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Go on be a devil tell us more?

What is the price?

What do you program it in?

8051 Developers Kit

Please go to this link

Frank

Fuzzy Logic, you can tell from the photo.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

I think the focus voltage on my LCD monitor has gone way out of limits. Either that, or I'll see you (sort-of) at the optometrist's.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Can you still buy 8051's?

Reply to
The Real Andy

Yes, in about a zillion different variations.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

OK forget it then

Reply to
Frank

Eh? Frank

Reply to
Suzy

Eh? Frank

Reply to
Frank

I wonder if any sad sicker has purchased this crap obviously you get stuck on some spam list when you inquire, why else would they put up a fuzzy picture and keep every other details top secret.