Latest threads in Electronics Down Undershow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Need 115V quick smart
We need 115 volts single phase in a hurry, like within a week preferably. Primary 415v, about 4 KVA continuous rating. RS and Element 14 stop well below this power rating, we could parallel multiple...
5
5

looking for a source of just a few resistors
1k 1% 220k 1% 5k6 .1% 6k8 .1% all 1/10 W surface mount from an rf amp
4
4

PCB mfrs
For the past three years I have used PCB cart, no problem with their service or quality, but I have found them to become a bit pricey lately. I took a gamble and gave another Chinese company a shot...
9
9

New Trend in Online shopping - Oswill Shopping
Oswill Shopping is a Australia's online marketplace for fashion, electronic s, digital cameras, sports, shoes, home décor, and cars. Great deals on b randed products. Shop online for daily deals and...

JFET Regenerative Radio Circuit
I have put together a few nice circuits here: I have been posting a lot on "The radio board" about regenerative radio circuits recently if you want to follow-up some more.

Sun set switch
Hi, anyone know if the HPM PE170 light sensitive switch has an internal adjustment ? Seems there is no instruction sheet published by HPM on the net. ..... Phil
24
24

Pool chlorinator - what does the triac do?
I've got a dud Monarch salt water pool chlorinator - no output. It looks like the triac on the output has failed. The circuit layout is: AC ==> Dimmer ctrl ==> Xformer ==> Bridge rectifier ==> Triac...
2
2

Analogue TV delayed?
** Hi, Normally there used to be a 1 to 2 second delay between the images and sound on a digital TV as compared to an analogue one tuned to the same program. But in Sydney at least, this is not true...
2
2

Stepper Motors.
Over a long period I have acumulated many stepper motors for experiments in robotics. I no longer need them. Does anyone want them?
4
4

Audio sync problem on ABC News 24 (HD)
I have two LG LCD TVs, one relatively new, the second quite a few years older. Both exhibit temporary audio sync problems when first switching to the channel. The problem usually resolves itself...
19
19

Screen for Panasonic TH-L32X30A - Scratched
Hi. Have been given a Panasonic TH-L32X30A tv to repair. Screen has deep scratch around 5cm long that shows as a white line when tv is on. Cost of new LCD panel is more than the cost of new tv. Have...
7
7

Ashfield Criminal Psycho Alert
If you live anywhere near a person known as Philip Martin Allison 8 Tintern Rd Ashfield then you should be aware that he is an internet criminal - he posts deliberate lies because he suffers from...

Phil - proof is simple-scan the results
You can easily prove if you are lying or not: I am interested to see how your ficticious 'special honours level courses' subject descriptions differs from my UoS examination result notices. Please...

Phil, where are your results?
Phil dropped out of uni for reasons yet unexplained.... Was he too stupid? Or did he have a mental breakdown? What ever happened it was too much for poor little Phil and he ran away from university...
13
13

We get them all here
** Who remembers Miro ? Rod Speed ?? Dave Castle ?? Trevor aka Tony Jones ??? There so many other raving lunatics that have blessed us with their presence, I cannot recall them all. BTW: No special...
5
5