VX2835WM Died. Try Again?

I love my Viewsonic Monitor VX2835WM !

Failed a few years after purchase. Repair and worked for another year. Failed again. Started showing funny grainy splotches related I think to a color. Then would start working OK then back to splotches. Now has flashing red screen.

(I plugged a different monitor in and the PC is OK.

If not repair what is the best replacement ?

I see similar monitors for the same estimated repair price but not sure which model to consider. Better capability is OK !

Reply to
AIOEUser