tcon boards

is there a difference between tcon t550hvn03.5, and board t550hvn03.2..? in other words will the 3.2 board work in a scept e55,.?

Reply to
Stu jaxon

My database says yes, but I've found some applications don't swap as they say. In any case, it won't do any harm. Any potential difference is most likely software loaded to match the tcon to the display. If you have the 3.2 to try, try it.

If you have the number on the display itself, post that number.

Reply to
John-Del