Internet Tracking Report (NY Times)

I Visited 47 Sites. Hundreds of Trackers Followed Me. (Op/Ed) New York Times - August 23, 2019

vacy-tracking.html

(By Nadieh Bremer. "Additional reporting and design by Stuart A. Thompson, Jessia Ma and Aaron Krolik. Illustration by Jessia Ma.

Like other media companies, The Times collects data on its visitors when th ey read stories like this one. For more detail please see our privacy polic y and our publisher's description of The Times's practices and continued st eps to increase transparency and protections.

Follow @privacyproject on Twitter and The New York Times Opinion Section on Facebook and Instagram.

Farhad Manjoo became an opinion columnist for The Times in 2018. Before tha t, they wrote the State of the Art column. They are the author of ? True Enough: Learning to Live in a Post-Fact Society.? @fmanjoo ? ?? Facebook

Nadieh Bremer is an award-winning data visualization designer working under the name Visual Cinnamon.")

Reply to
bruce2bowser