Small LCD TV Recommendation

I am looking for a small LCD TV (12v/120v) to have available for emergencies.

Are there any that the group would recommend?

Thanks for any suggestions.

TMT

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

Most of them are pretty similar internally, just shop around and find one that doesn't feel too cheeply made, if it's only for emergencies it should be fine, just keep the batteries separately rather than leaving them in the battery compartment if not used for long periods.

Reply to
James Sweet

What is Canada doing about digital? Is it going to make this tv obsolete soon? If a digital to analog converter will be available, will it run on batteries?

mm