sanyo vertical outout ic

:cry:

hello, i have a 27' sanyo t.v that needs a vertical outout ic but i have no idea what that is and what that looks like?

Reply to
URSULADREAD

I keep getting these stabbing pains in my chest. I need a heart transplant.

Where do I make the first incision?

Reply to
Graham

We are not mind readers, and no one on the newsgroup has a working crystal ball. What is the model number or chassis number? To put it bluntly: Either give us something we can work with, or go bother someone else.

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

URSULADREAD: What makes you think that vertical output IC is bad??.... and that it is the ONLY thing that is bad in that area of the circuitry???. .... and you "have no idea what that is and what that looks like" Get real here and get your television to a service shop with a real tech who knows what is going on. Technical troubleshooting and testing is required to make the proper diagnosis and the scant information in your posting leads me to believe that you really need to TAKE your Sanyo television to a service shop for a proper and SAFE repair..... it would be better for your television and much SAFER for you (there are dangerous and lethal voltages inside your television even when it is disconnected from the AC power)...... or at the very least, get a repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision with facts instead of Internet WILD guesses.

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
sofie

Do you mean Sanyo produced more than one model 27-foot TV?

Reply to
Norm De Plume

Of course! Everyone knows that Sanyo cut their 54' models into four parts to make their 27' models! Each section needed a different model number, since each type got a different quarter of the CRT and yokes. ;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I've seen big-screens used in an array, the opposite of what you describe. Of course, the model numbers, parts, etc., were all the same. :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

Everyone knows that it's easy to stack identical units. It takes a real pro to do it the other way. ;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I once dealt with someone at Sanyo parts who apparently did. I told him I had an old TV and needed a vertical output module, and he asked if it was part #xxxxxxx. It was. Also Sanyo was the cheapest for this, Sears the next cheapest.

Reply to
rantonrave

No, he just remembered the most used part. Like in the tube days, it was a good bet that any color TV that came in could use at least one new

6GH8.
--
?

Michael A. Terrell
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'm barely old enough for TV tubes (quite familiar with 6L6, KT66, etc.), but was a 6KD6 an often-used tube also?

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

Tom: The 6KD6 was a popular and often used Horizontal Output Tube in many television sets. I still have about a half dozen NIB.

--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie
 Click to see the full signature