Re: I need a BUD Industries JW-3202 enclosure

Hi,

>I need a few BUD Industries JW-3202 series enclosures. I could make >do with a JW-3203, JW-3204 or JW-3205. If you have one or more to >sell, please email: >8bill8 at umsa7 dot umd dot edu

I forgot to add, remove the "eight" digits and translate "dot"s and "at"s.

By the way, what is with these web sites that offer available stock >of parts and components (there are a couple of sites that offer these >enclosures) but ignore requests for quotes? Are they just not interested >unless you want to buy their whole inventory? Are they some sort of >scam? >Thanks, >Bill Sudbrink
Reply to
Bill Sudbrink

Wll, yah! That was obvious from the true rendereing of your From: header in the posting.

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

Not a true rendering note, umd vs ums.

Mikek