Phone Circuit

Phone Circuit.

a 3-way switch turns phone service on/off from 2 locations

an LED indicates when the phone is on/off at the 2 locations

a switch toggles phone service between the land line (local) and internet phone (long distance)

N.C. contacts permit use of the phone when power outages disable the relay coil.

Jonny Quest

Right, but why pay for it? Because that's before Apple and PC computers started going wireless and/or high speed internet.

Now you can do all that from a desktop, tablet or your wireless phone service (like with "Skype" and "MajicJack" and through most chat rooms.

Reply to
mogulah

Here's a phone circuit I made to curb the relentless assault of creditors. We can turn the phone line completely off from 2 locations, the living room and bedroom. We can also switch between internet phone (long distance) and land line (local). Then we don't have to use up internet phone minutes for local calls.

This has been working well for the past 4 years and the LED's haven't burned out yet.

Reply to
humbled valiant

3/10 obvious troll is obvious
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

you can't complain now. All of the pages with adult content are annotated.

humbled valiant