Replacement Lamps

Where can I find LED replacements for standard bayonet and screw in lamps.

Immediate needs are:

4.8v 0.5a miniature screw with lens. 4.8v 0.5a miniature screw (no lens).

etc.

Reply to
Spry

That's similar to a 3-battery flashlight, so some commercial items exist, which contain an electronic controller and LED. The base will be odd, though, and it's only good for 4.8VDC, not AC.

LED lamps often have built-in lens, there basically ARE no 4pi radiator LED lamps that are exactly like incandescents.

Reply to
whit3rd

Dialight makes some with an E10 screw base - their 586 series. The lowest voltage they spec is 6 V DC; I don't know if they'll run on lower voltages. Try

and scroll down, or
for a wide-range input (6-36 V DC) version. Mouser and Digikey both stock some Dialight stuff.

Chicago Miniature also has some based LEDs, but their website is broken.

APEM has some as well:

If these go in a flashlight, look at

. Those people spend a serious amount of time thinking about flashlights.

Standard disclaimers apply: I don't get money or other consideration from any companies mentioned.

Matt Roberds

Reply to
mroberds