Need Sharp PG-B10S LCD Projector service manual

Hi guys, Help me please. I need the Sharp PG-B10S LCD Projector service manual. Symptom: No Red in picture and a highly saturated and distorted Green. Timer had elapsed and from the condition of the lamp i suspect the previous techie the customer showed it to might have run it through twice its lifetime. I have the sharp PG-A10X service manual to trade. Darn LCD driver ics are made by Epson and i can't locate a datasheet for them (E06100D0A). Does anyone here have a datasheet for these? Jango

Reply to
jango2