Blue screen on Sharp projector

Can someone tell me why my Sharp PG-B10S projector is projecting blue. It started right before my last lamp needed replacement. I replaced the lamp but the blue color remains.

Here's a photo that shows the problem:

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

What?

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

well that don't look good! :( color wheel ?, color engine problem?

--
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5

Is this LCD or DLP?

Reply to
James Sweet

Almost anything you'd ever want to know about different projector models. For instance: shows this one as a 1200 lumen LCD with a native resolution of 800 X 600 pixels.

Great resource....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

You are best to call Sharp service. You will not be able to service this yourself.

--
JANA
_____