I cant find this state on the map.

I'm referring to the State called SOLID, or SOLID STATE!
(And by the way, who is their governor)?

....   :)

Re: I cant find this state on the map.

Did you try State of Confusion ?

Re: I cant find this state on the map.

Actually it is next to State of Mind...

John ;-#)#

Re: I cant find this state on the map.

You don't look on a map to find solid state.  You use a phase diagram
like these:
<https://www.google.com/search?q=solid+liquid+gas+state+triple+point&tbm=isch
The solid state is usually located on the left.  If none is found, it
might be hiding in the gas or liquid states.  Lower the temperature or
increase the pressure, and the solid state should appear.

There is no governor.  The American Chemical Society is run by a board
headed by a president:
<https://www.acs.org/content/acs/en.html
Physics is also has a board and a president:
<https://www.aps.org/
If you need help finding solid ground, I'm sure one of these
organizations can find you a phase diagram.

Re: I cant find this state on the map.

If there is no governor, who enforces Ohms Law?

---

Re: I cant find this state on the map.

I don't think you understand.  A governor keeps rotation and revolving
doors from spinning out of control.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Governor_ (device)>
A president does quite the opposite, causing things to go out of
control with corrupt and rapidly spinning appointments.  See President
Trump's advisors, appointments, and associates for examples.  I guess
it would be redundant to suggest that the state of the union is
anything but solid.

Re: I cant find this state on the map.

Stop feeding the troll.

Re: I cant find this state on the map.

Surely you can't mean the guy who needs a computer just to do Ohm's
Law? ;->

Re: I cant find this state on the map.
On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 08:16:49 -0800 (PST), Terry Schwartz

(...)

Is that an invitation to discuss the relative merits of the OP's
trolling as compared to mine or yours?  At least I have something to
feed to the trolls.  Surely, you must realize that anything which
might be considered argumentative can also be considered trolling.
Since I make it a point of only writing things that I consider worth
reading, I find it difficult to distinguish between when I am trolling
and when I'm merely providing entertainment for the readers.  If I
accede to your cease and desist demand, does that mean that I will
then require your permission and editorial oversight before I am
allowed to answer anyone's technical questions?  If so, there are
moderated newsgroups which would welcome your efforts.

Perhaps "Stop feeding the topic drifters" would be more useful and
less attractive.  Or better yet:
"Thou shalt not post what thou also find unworthy of reading".
<http://www.learnbydestroying.com/jeffl/crud/genesis.txt>

Re: I cant find this state on the map.

They took over Vacuum State - you know how nature abhors a vacuum.

Governor? Some trans sister.

NT

I cant find this state on the map.
It?s mapped to the ?any? key on the keyboard.

Site Timeline