FLAT, FLEXIBLE CABLE

Hi, folks.

I have several Icom 745 radios. I need flat, flexible cable to make up for them. The maximum conductors are 11 but I can slit more to make 11. The spacing is .060 x .060. I have worked with a lot of cables as I am an nnnjineer but never this type of Mylar? cable other than plugging it in or out.

Any suggestions other than asking Icom would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Reply to
justme

rec.radio.amateur.equipment

... others may have gone before you.

73 Jonesy
--
  Marvin L Jones    | jonz          | W3DHJ  | linux
   38.24N  104.55W  |  @ config.com | Jonesy |  OS/2

Thanks, I will try there, too.

73

Reply to