about nikon's 4s015-119's datasheet

hello
 i'm repairing a borad ,the board'silkmask is "4s015-119 386sx4".When i ope
n the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the le
ds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion.   S
omeone can give me the board's manu or download's url.   Thx .

Re: about nikon's 4s015-119's datasheet
pen the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the
leds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion.
 Someone can give me the board's manu or download's url.   Thx .

Maybe start by telling us what it is & who made it. A very old computer?

NT

Re: about nikon's 4s015-119's datasheet
pen the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the
leds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion.
 Someone can give me the board's manu or download's url.   Thx .

You are looking for a schematic, not a datasheet.  Schematics are difficult
 to come by, and this board looks like it's got a few custom ICs on it.

Those boards are all over the internet and all over the lot in price.  The
cheapest I found is one in Israel for $250 on ebay.

I would try contacting Nikon directly and see if they can offer any tech su
pport.

Site Timeline