Subject Author Posted Replies

unassembling external drive enclosure
Hi! Got a problem, which I've been advised to submit to this Group's experienced users. Please pardon me if I made an error posting, also, bear with less than adequate English ! So, a 6/7 years old...
10
10

issue with electret condenser mic
I have a couple of devices with electret condenser mics, one is an old Casi= o PDA, another is a 1/8" headphone adapter with a built-in microphone (for = iPhone/iPad). Both devices have working mics,...
3
3

Sony DSC-P3 has Error Code 61;00
I have a 2002 Sony DSC-P3 camera that takes fantastic pictures, until today. It had been unused for abut a month, and I plugged in the power supply to top the battery off before going out to a...
5
5

UK source of these .6mm "Dremmel" thick cut off discs
Tube Packaged Black and Decker RT1018 36 piece 15/16 inch Emery Cutoff Wheels. These are very similar to Dremel 409 cut-off wheels. Use with 1/16 inch Screw Mandrel which is not included. 0.025 inch...
12
12

Emerson Clock Radio Model CK5235
am seeking a schematic for subject clock radio; does anyone have one or a link? thanks.

O2 Joggler power supply voltage and wattage ?
Hi I'm looking for a PSU for a lost O2 joggler. I will need the voltage and current. Thanks
2
2

A cordless phone question
I have two AT&T model 1475 cordless phones. (I know they are quite old, but I like the feel of the phone even though it is a 2.4GHZ phone.) I acquired the second one for a few dollars primarily for...
5
5

'puter MB's requiring ddr2 memory
Hi, Today I acquired my 2nd MB that requires ddr2 memory, from my usual source, the local scrapyard. The computer-box is a Lenovo, made about 2008 and has a 160 Gb hdd and 2 sticks of 1 Gb memory -...
6
6

GE rant, and oven controll board problem
We have a GE profile electric oven (made in 1993). The oven stopped working. When you pushed the button to turn the oven on the display just blinked. A call to the local repair guy, =93We don=92t...
17
17

2Wire 2701HG-B DSL router power supply repair
If your 2Wire 2701HG-B DSL modem/router/wireless acts strangely, it's probably the power supply. I decided it was time to fix some 2Wire power supplies: Three of the five had visibly bulging caps. I...
5
5

Wanted CCFL tube for 22 inch widescreen LCD
Hi, fixing this for a friend. TV is a cheapo Argos (Wharfedale) 22 inch widescreen. One of the backlights has failed, causing the inverter to shut off after a few seconds. Confirmed failed lamp using...
6
6

UK supply of mains LED panel indicators
[excuse the re-post of a message from uk.d-i-y but I thought folks here might be able to help too] Sometime last year ago I bought a couple of quite neat mains voltage LED panel indicators: white...
2
2

SMPS design ...
I've been given a number of switchers to look at, by a company that I do other work for. The one that concerns me here, is an open frame type, single 12 volt output at, I would guess, 3 - 4 amps. It...
33
33

Re-winding solenoids.
Just a few abstract thoughts here. It makes sense to me, but then I've been known to over look the obvious on occasion. ;-) I have a solenoid coil that actuates a large 3-pole contactor. A short pulse...
55
55

Toshiba motor control IC
Hi, Can anyone help identify a Toshiba IC used for bidirectional control of a brushed motor? The original part number is partially missing as the chip has a crater blown in the package when the...
4
4