Help Needed !!!! (PCMCIA card service drivers)

Hello Group, I'm trying to write a PCMCIA driver. I'm very much new to this. If I want to write one, How should I go about it and where should I start. Please guide me ... thanks in advance with Regards, Kishore

Reply to
Kishore.S

A good spot to start is by downloading "Linux PCMCIA Card Services" from sourceforge.net (search for pcmcia at the top level of SourceForge). This includes dummy_cs.c which is the bare bones of a generic driver.

Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------ Steve Schefter phone: +1 705 725 9999 x26 The Software Group Limited fax: +1 705 725 9666

642 Welham Road, Barrie, Ontario CANADA L4N 9A1 Web:
Steve Schefter