Cheap target to start with

Hello community,

for a kick-off embedded linux project I'm looking for a cheap target that supports linux/RTlinux, offers at least serial and networking interfaces and is available/distributed in/to germany.

Aim of the project is to relocate an air-data aquisition (static pressure, dynamic pressure, temparature) and computation application, implemented using Ada95 concurrency, to embedded-linux.

Thanks in advance for the answer...

Regards

Kai

-- Return address is invalid to help stop junk mail.

Reply to
Kai Glaesner

Hallo Kai,

"Kai Glaesner" schrieb in news:ca3unn$bku$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sns-felb.debis.de:

Have a look at

and their DIL/Net PC. I use the smallest variant with Linux.

Gruss, Kurt

--
PiN - Präsenz im Netz GITmbH
Kurt Harders

Hi Kurt,

Do you know pricing for the hardware from

?

Greets, Jeroen

Reply to
Jeroenc

Hi Jeroen,

"Jeroenc" schrieb in news:PBhxc.148382 $ snipped-for-privacy@phobos.telenet-ops.be:

IIRC the evaluation board was some 150,00 EUR and the PC itself (CPU, RAM, Ethernet) about 90,00 EUR. But ask them, they will answer your request :-).

Regards, Kurt

--
PiN - Präsenz im Netz GITmbH
Kurt Harders

Kai,

You could also try

They have a PXA255 modul for 88 Euro called the TRITON-ECO.

Reply to
jonas ahlstrom

Realtek 8180 based Acces Point, can be as cheap as $50, comes with wifi, 1-5 RJ45 ports and RS232 TTL port, Mips based, runs linux out of the box, 16mb ram

Pozdrawiam.

--
RusH   //
 http://pulse.pdi.net/~rush/qv30/