Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
November 10, 2012, 7:16 pm
rate this thread
Re: need ideas for a graduation project related to embedded linux
An ARM module that runs Lubuntu Linux and Gambas with LCD.
The Linux and gambas should be built from sources with a single script.
The documentation should be complete about how to use a variety
The CPU can be anything reasonably powerful such as
the AllWinner A10, TI chips, Freescale etc.
- » Crosscompiling for ARM: reloc type R_ARM_ABS32 is not supported for PIC - ...
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Linux
- » WHO experts weigh in on COVID-19 vaccine dose interval
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Dyrektywa o zakazie obrotu prekursorami materiał ów wybuchowych
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)