Help with SpeakEZ VCR (for the handicapped)

My elderly neighbor has a SpeakEZ VCR and has not used it for some time. He can't find the users manual. Can anyone tell me how it works? Apparently, one speaks to it.

--
                          Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

                     Web Page:
Reply to
W. Watson

The users' manual is available on the Zenith site...if you're persistent. I've downloaded it and would have emailed it to you already if your post had something that looked like a valid email address.

Reply to
webpa

--
                          Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)