RCA 689HFX VCR help

Does anyone have a .PDF or otherwise exploded diagram for the RCA 689HFC VCR???

My 2 year old grandson was "testing" how things went into it and dislocated a couple of parts. I found where one fitted (after about 4 days of intermittent looking) but darned if I can see where the other plastic piece goes.

I took it to a local shop and offered them $15 bucks just to fit the part on, nothing else:

- "We can't do that because then we'd have to do a realignment"

"No-No, I said!...I don't want you to do anything else with it - Just-fit-the-piece-in. You'll be in 15 easy dollars and I'm gone."

It just wasn't worth paying $45 an hour when I can go buy a new one for about the same price (another brand).

No sirree - They wouldn't do it unless I agreed to the full deal! That's why I don't go there for anything, along with a lot of other people. (BTW I just bought some Sencore equipment for VCR work so that's why I didn't want the re-alignment..This is just a hobby with me)

(BTW - Didn't matter if it was mechanical or electronic work they wanted to do...All I asked was to put the part where it was supposed to be, for $15 bucks, and hand it back.)

Keeter

Reply to
Salmo