Decca TV spares

Hi all,

Anyone know of somewhere I might be able to get IC spares for Decca/Tatung TV sets ?

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
exxos

Howdy Chris,

If you are in the UK, then the company you need to talk to is Wizard Distributers, Empress Street, Manchester. I can't remember their phone number offhand, but directory services will give you it. They are the official UK agents for Decca/Tatung and can supply you with any available spare parts.

regards Alastair

Reply to
JukeboxWizard

Decca/Tatung