Latest threads in General Electronicsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Help on our final year project- please reply quickly
Hi , We are developing a project under our university course. We are novice in wireless communication.We developed a web site & we want to deploy the updates of that websites to our client. To deploy...
3
3

Pspice ac analysis
I have a problem when using Pspice taking the ratio of two node voltages ie v(1)/v(2). Using ABM2(value), yields results whose value is extremely large>1e30. Obviously I'm doing some thing wrong. Any...

boosting range of wireless thermometer?
I have a cheap Accurite wireless thermometer from Walmart. Is there any easy way to boost the range? I tried lengthening the short wire antenna inside the indoor receiver, but this didn't help. Maybe...
1
1

Gadget to block local cellphone transmissions?
I am really getting tired of people shouting into their phones while I sit on a bus or train seat near them or even in an outdoor cafe. Is there any small gadget that would create very local...
20
20

I'd like to make my old keyboard wireless.
I have a Focus FK 9000, the best keyboard ever made. The problem is that I'm getting sick of wires. I'd like to make it wireless. I'm wondering how hard it would be to cannibalize the RF side of an...
1
1

Snugr(tm) - the world's best portable input device
Hi, we're pitching to build a new input device for mobile phones, laptops, PDAs, and such. It does GUI navigation, texting, surfing, gaming, scrolling, and much more in the area of a 1-cent coin. The...
3
3

Pioneer pdp-43a5hd plasma tv.$1,150,Hitachi 55HDS52 Plasma H
PEACE STOR We sell all kinds of latest electronics,mobile phones,computer bot laptop and desktop with product are brand new with the complete accessories Contact us via our contact and email address...

Programmer for M6M80011 ???
Hello! I can't find programmator and software for this EEPROM (M6M80011). Can anybody help me with schematics or link. I find that IC Prog have option for my device but cant find simple programming...
2
2

Encoder
Good morning excuse my english is not good (i'm italian). i going to make one encoder with photodiode, someone can see where i can bay this (whitout electronics components) Thank you Matteo

Hi all, free video lectures on Electronics, VLSI, ASIC, CMOS IC's etc..
Hi All Check this. I am sure you like this. Site plenty of video lectures on Basics of Electronics like Circuits, Solid state devices to advanced technologies like VLSI, ASIC and Chip Design. Other...

Talking Technology
First of all, I'm new to this electronics stuff so take it easy on me. In a magazine, I saw this talking watch. When ya press a button, it speaks the time and date. What is this type of technology...
4
4

computer controlled switch
I'm looking for a switching device that has 4 or more TNC inputs and one TNC output. I want to be able to have a computer talk to this device and select which of the 4 inputs will be connected to the...
4
4

mAh rating on batteries
A total newbie question, but something I'd like to know nonetheless. You can buy AA batteries with a rating of 2300mAh (if not higher), as you know, AA batteries are quite diminutive in size. Compare...
5
5

أطلق العنان لمخيلتك ودع التنفيذ لنا
2KPYt9mE2YIg2KfZhNi52YbYp9mGINmE2YXYrtmK2YTYqtmDINmI2K/YuSDYp9mE2KrZhtmB2YrY sCDZhNmG2KcK2KfZhNmF2YjZgti5INiv2Kcg2KfZhtinINi12YXZhdiq2YjYpyDYqNmG2YHYs9mK...
1
1

Help with my Tecra 8000
Hello All I am new here and need a little help. I have a Tecra 8000, now I know I should just get a new dell or something but I have faith in this machine I just need to tweak it. 1. I have problems...