Snugr(tm) - the world's best portable input device

Hi, we're pitching to build a new input device for mobile phones, laptops, PDAs, and such. It does GUI navigation, texting, surfing, gaming, scrolling, and much more in the area of a 1-cent coin. The details are still covert but will be out in due time.

Here is a pointer to an elevator pitch, which got invaded by Microsoft afficionados in no time. Give a rating to the feature set and market potential, and we'll owe you big.

Cheers Radu

--
Radu Negulescu, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Snugr co-inventor

Oops, I forgot the pointer to the video pitch.

radu

IMO Halle Berry is the world's best portable input device.

--
.
.
 Click to see the full signature