Xpower complains about Vccint for Spartan 3A

I'm running into the following error message when I run Xpower on a Spartan 3A design:

WARNING:Power:738 - Vccint not in recommended range [0.940..1.060]V.

However from the datasheet DS529.pdf I see recommended operating voltage (min) (typ) (max):

VCCINT Internal supply voltage 1.140 1.200 1.260 V

So what is the real core supply voltage for Spartan 3A?

Anyone? Xilinx? :)

Regards, Gabor

Reply to
Gabor
1.20 volts, + or - 5%.

Austin

Reply to
austin

Austin,

Thanks. By the way I'm running 9.1i sp3, but I guess I would almost have to for Spartan 3A.

Regards, Gabor

Reply to
Gabor

Gabor,