Xilinx Virtex II and EMAC

Hi

I am working EMAC and PHY on a Virtex II board. I have the EMAC core and phy integrated on the board through .mhs file. I am able to compile the core adn synthesize the project. I am using EDK 6.2. Now I am working Xilinx low level drivers that provided functionality of fifo, DMA, read\write and loopback (selftest). within my code I am calling EMAC drivers functions and able to successfully initialize the device but the emac self-test Fails (specifically the loopback test), did anyone had this problem before with the xilinx drivers? any suggestions and help would be appreciated.

thanks

MIke K Farmingdale EDU

Reply to
Tony K