Xilinx FPGA EMAC Drivers

Hi

I am working with a xilinx EMAC core on a virtex II FPGA. I have successfully (at least I think) placed the EMAC core on the board and able to compile all cores and able to synthesize the design. I am also able to run some sample code on the board. Now I am working with EMAC and xilinx low level drivers. In my drivers I am calling functions from Xilnx EMAC drivers (loopback, selftest). I am able to successfully call some functions for EMAC for ex. setMac Address and initialize device but the selftest functions for emac always fails. I am not sure if its the hardware or broken drivers. Any ideas or advice will be greatly appreciated. thank

Mike K. SUNY Farmingdale

Reply to
Tony K