Xilinx configuration

Hello

I looked much at the Xilinx WebPage, but didn't found the right answer, so I ask you to help me.

I'm using a Virtex2 device and want to configure it over a small microcontroller and a CPLD in Slave Parallel mode.

I have found many information about file formats (MCS,TEK,EXO,..). But I want a file which contains only the pure bitstream which I can store in my flash and send bytewise to the FPGA during configuration.

Which tool must I use to get from the *.bit file such a file?

Thanks, Reiner Abl

_____________________________________________________________________ Reiner Abl IQ-Mobil GmbH 82515 Wolfratshausen

Germany

Reply to
Reiner Abl

Hello

a file which >contains only the pure bitstream which I can store in my flash and send bytewise to the FPGA >during configuration.

In the meantime I found what I'm looking for. It was an option from BitGen.