What's the Altera Equivalent of a Xilinx .rbt file?

We used a labview application to configure a Xilinx device for test purposes. We have modified it to configure an Altera device, but can't get it to work.

For the Xilinx we used the .rbt file which is an ASCII version of the .bit file.

Does anyone know what the Altera equivalent of the .rbt file is?

Reply to
Jock

Hi Jock,

That would be the .ttf file. You can find it under Assignments->Device->Device and pin options->Programming files.

Best regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra

Hi Jock,

That would be the .ttf file. You can find it under Assignments->Device->Device and pin options->Programming files.

Best regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra

.bit

Thanks for that Ben, after a bit of debugging on Labview, we've managed to get the .ttf file to work.

Reply to
Jock