Xilinx *.rbt file into AMD flash

Hi..I am trying to load a rbt file into a AMD flash onboard. The vendor
suggests us to generate the hex file of the rbt file and load it in the
flash. In an example it was shown that the bits 0xAA995566 was loaded
in this order 0x66AA9955. I am not able to understand why the LSB(yte)
appeared as MSB(yte). Did anyone see this swapping before? Any
suggestions?? (Unfortunately, we dont have a provision of loading any
other formats using the tool support that we have.)

Thank you!

Site Timeline